Full Course Fee
Up to 50% SSG Subsidy** (Singaporean 21 to 39 years old or Permanent Residents)
Up to 70% SSG Subsidy** (Singaporean aged 40 years old & above)
*All prices are inclusive of 7% GST. GST are based on full course fees, before SSG funding.
**Current prevailing SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) funding applies to Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents.
Please refer to SSG Training Grants Incentives website for the latest information.
1. Singaporeans and Permanent Residents have to meet the following conditions to be eligible for SSG fund, failing which the
participant will be liable to pay the full course fees to Training Vision Institute.
a) Met minimum 75% in attendance and in E-learning hours
b) Qualify as Competent in all WSQ Assessments
c) Met other SSG eligibility criteria
2. Singapore Citizens can use their SkillsFuture Credit (SFC) to offset the course fee after subsidies.
3. Participant with Post-Secondary Education Account (PSEA) can apply to use the PSEA fund for the course fee.
4. Fee Protection Scheme (FPS) are not included. A non-refundable application fee of $53.50 for local students and $214 for international students will apply.
5. SkillsFuture Singapore course funding level has been revised from 1st January 2022. For complete information please visit SSG website or download the information here. Please speak to our Course Consultants to confirm your course fees.
Commencement Date: NIL (Join the waitlist)